Sunday, March 8, 2009

Twisted

Here, have a seat, listen, can you hear it?

 

Winds of whisper, raindrops of glister

Covering the view of the seemingly true

 

You’re sitting on your chair shaking in despair

Because you can’t really see through you

 

Questions

Objections

Relative views from last year’s class sections

Rejections…

 

Chances lost, gone through like glances

Dancing in your mind in beats relentless

Entrapping you in the past

Withholding dawn from dusk

Rending you senseless

 

Obsessions…

 

New clothes, stocks, and granite made mansions

Crafted from the minds of imaginative actors

Who impersonate gracious contractors

 

Those actors…I envy them I do. You see I’m like you

And I’m positive that what I say is true.

But wait…I am… you.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

athosprv@gmail.com