Monday, June 8, 2009

Frozen Love

As i turn back in time
It all turns grey, but you were mine
I still can feel but it's surreal
You've let me go, through fear i'll heal

I knew you then, in that sweet dream
You burned like fire, you burned with me
But came the winter, and froze the stream
You lost your heart, we fell apart.

Baby...maybe...
Someplace sometime, you'll realize what's right
Throughout the dark of night, oh lady
You've lost your will to fight

Oh let it fade...
Let it burn in dust around me
Your love has frozen me, it's too late
Take your heart and leave, just let me be

Oh my love its way to late
We came to be so much apart
Let this love in ice to fade
I've come to be alone at heart

1 comment:

  1. Let...το ανάποδο του tell. Ποιο από τα δύο έχει τη μεγαλύτερη βαρύτητα; Και πόσο συχνά χρειαζόμαστε το ένα ή το άλλο;

    Να είσαι καλά.

    ReplyDelete

athosprv@gmail.com